Custom Handmade Neon Sign From Manufacturer
Design As You Like
Enter your text below to preview the effect, and submit. You will get a free quote soon.
Expert Custom Neon Sign Supplier
LITA custom LED neon signs are used in a variety of industries including event planning, interior decoration, corporate branding, personalization, advertising, shopping mall decoration, and many more.
LITA will provide you with the most suitable custom LED neon sign solution based on your market needs. Any font, text, color, and size with an excellent design will be created soon.
High Quality Custom Neon Sign
LITA LED neon sign is composed of integrated extrusion virgin silicone neon flex, Taiwanese joint venture acrylic backboard, brand LED driver, multi-function controllers, and stainless steel mounting accessories.
The virgin silicone LED neon strip is corrosion-resistant, flame-retardant, and has good heat dissipation, so it has a longer lifespan of up to 50000 hours; the brand drive power has passed CE, UL, PSE, ROHS, and other certifications, which meets the world’s certification requirements; multi-function controller, Bluetooth, WIFI, 2.4G is available.
You may also like
Why Choose LITASIGN as Your Custom Neon Signs Supplier in China
LITASIGN offers you a wide range of products and designs, so you will find what suits your needs and desires. Moreover, we constantly improve our skills and search for new trends to provide you with the most satisfying solution.
Below are the advantages you can enjoy when working with LITASIGN on your neon sign requirements:
1. Affordable Price
LITASIGN has been deeply rooted in the LED industry for 6 years, gaining a stable and mature production team, one-stop manufacturing, and a stable and reliable supply chain system that allows us to control our manufacturing costs better.
2. Product Quality
LITASIGN has developed a comprehensive quality inspection process, including 100% inspection of its finished products before shipping ensuring that every item is in perfect condition for use.
3. Extended Warranty Period
LITASIGN offers a 2-year warranty for indoor LED neon signs. The 1-year warranty applies to outdoor signage. If a sign fails, we will replace it immediately with our shipping and import costs paid. It allows you to focus on your business without worrying.
4. Supply Capacity
LITASIGN is equipped with a complete set of silicone extrusion equipment. With 120 skilled workers and the capacity to produce 500 customized home neon signs per day, we meet the requirements of large volume orders.
5. One-Stop Production
LITASIGN neon sign production includes PCB design, LED chips SMT process, reflow-soldering process, Lightboard connection process, integrated silicone extrusion process, Aging test, and integrated virgin silicone LED neon flex. With this comprehensive production schedule, the company can deliver orders on time and without customer complaints.
6. Custom Development Capability
The design team at LITASIGN is composed of 5 designers, people with a strong background in advertising and decoration who can assist you with your customized neon sign or special requirements. Each designer is specialized in a specific field, allowing for a division of tasks that increase the efficiency of the design process.
7. Specialization in the Neon Sign Industry
JASIONLIGHT INDUSTRY CO., LTD. launched LITASIGN in 2015 as an independent advertising sign & signage brand. Since our inception, we’ve been researching, designing, and manufacturing lighting solutions. We have a perfect and trustworthy supply chain, a mature production management team, a team of expert production line personnel, and a rigorous quality control system.
The Ultimate FAQ Guide for Custom Neon Signs
The Ultimate F.A.Q. Guide for Custom Neon Signs is a comprehensive guide put together to help you with all of the questions you might have if you’re in the market for a neon sign.
Whether you are buying your first bespoke neon sign or have been in the market for one for a while, this guide will be a valuable resource that you can use to find exactly the information that you need.
We have gathered together all the most frequently asked questions about these signs, as well as their place in today’s modern businesses.
Table of Contents
1. What Are Custom Neon Signs?
Customized neon signs are unique, remarkable creations built or modified by hand. Bespoke neon signs can be powerful tools in any business’s promotion and brand-building campaigns, as well as attractive home decorations.
2. How Are Custom Neon Signs Made?
Advanced computer programs are used to create the LED neon flex circuit diagrams. Before sending the following procedure, the QC department checks the quality of the LED PCB custom neon signboards. High efficiency, precision, and stability are achieved by using the most sophisticated SMT machine. Then, to set the neon strip, groove the acrylic board. Finally, before shipping the final neon sign to you, it is subjected to an aging test to confirm its quality.
Watch the video for a more in-depth look at how a custom neon sign maker creates neon signs.
3. How Are Custom Neon Signs Powered?
Custom neon signs are plugged into a power socket to operate. Custom neon signs are powered by low voltage 12V DC or 24V DC. This can be plugged into AC power via a certified AC adapter that converts 120/240V mains power into low voltage 12/24V DC.
4. How Long Will the Custom Neon Signs Last?
A neon sign’s lifespan is determined by the parts used to build the neon sign. The typical neon life in continuous operation is approximately 8 to 12 years. Under normal operating conditions, LED Neon’s lifespan is about 50,000 hours
5. Does Custom Neon Sign Require Any Maintenance?
Custom neon signs require less maintenance. But the durability of a custom neon sign depends upon your care.
Here are some tips for taking care of your custom neon signs.
CLEANING – The silicone tube of a neon sign needs to be kept clean, as dust and grime could accumulate and reduce the sign’s brightness. Before cleaning your neon signs, unplug the wiring.
- You should unplug the LED neon bar signs to avoid threats from transformers, even if they don’t get hot.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the dust. Dust can be removed with a paintbrush from nooks and crannies that are difficult to reach.
- Wipe down the silicone tubes with a gentle cloth or a nylon brush.
- Spray an ammonia-based cleaner on the filth and grease on restaurant neon signs.
GETTING RID OF BUGS – Neon signs can attract flying insects, small crawling bugs, and medium-sized bugs. When you install a neon sign outdoors, more flying bugs are attracted to its light than are attracted indoors.
The most effective way to avoid bug problems is to install mosquito traps or electronic bug zappers on your property.
6. How Safe Are the Custom Neon Signs?
Custom neon signs are safe and energy-efficient because they are created with LED lights and eco-friendly materials. They consume only 12V, so you can save on your bills while helping to protect the environment. LED lights are much cooler than traditional neon, so they won’t burn you if you touch them.
7. Which Colors Are Available for Custom Neon Sign?
8. What Font Can I Choose for the Custom Neon Sign?
We offer many different fonts, from block to cursive to double lined for your custom neon sign. We also offer the ability to work with almost any font. Our selection of fonts is not only extensive but also exceptional in the LED neon sign-making industry. You can provide any font they like and handwritten text or patterns that can be turned into neon signs.
For more information about the font option please check below.
9. How Much Does a Custom Neon Sign Cost?
The price of each custom neon sign depends on a host of factors such as design complexity, size, and quantity. While logos and custom shapes tend to be more expensive than simple designs, the prices range from $50-$150. LITASIGN fabricates all our neon signs in-house and offers affordable custom neon signs.
10. How Long Does it Take to Get a Custom Neon Sign?
The average time for production is 5-7 days. We can make it in two days if it’s urgent. Shipping by international priority express usually takes 4-6 days from start to finish. As a result, your item will arrive between 11 and 13 days.
11. Can I Put a Custom Neon Sign Outside?
The answer is YES. Normally factories offer both interior and outdoor neon signage. Indoor neon signs are not suitable for outdoor use. LITASIGN makes neon signs specifically for outdoor use, and they are waterproof and coated.
- A waterproof silicone coating is dripped onto the Neon flex PCB to protect the LEDs from shorting out and resulting in deadlights.
- The wire connections are waterproofed to prevent water from entering and triggering a short circuit.
- All male and female connector pairs comprise waterproof IP67 connectors.
- Pre-drilled holes for water leakage are left at the lowest point of contact between the acrylic backboard and the neon flex to prevent rainwater from accumulating at the low end.
12. How to Find the Right Size for My Custom Neon Sign?
Find the right size neon sign for you by considering the following:
- Measure the space you will put your neon sign
- Your budget
- The Functionality and Design
Please see the guide below to help you decide the size of your neon sign.
13. Does My Custom Neon Sign Come with a Warranty?
Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty on the outdoor neon signs and 2-years on the indoor neon sign. If your sign should have any issue during that time, we’ll resolve the issue or replace it for you.
14. What Are the Custom Neon Sign Backplate Options?
- Fixed by Base
- Fixed by Rope
- Fixed by Nail
- Cut to shape
- Cut to the board
- Cut to the letter
Please refer to the photos below.
15. What is the Returns Policy for Custom Neon Sign?
We will replace a product for free if defective and within the warranty period.
16. Do You Offer a Dimmable Option for the Custom Neon Signs?
Yes, we can offer a Remote control, Bluetooth control, WIFI control unit for the neon signs, which can be fitted with dimmable brightness and magic color functions.
It comes at an extra cost of US$3 per unit.
17. Do Custom Neon Signs Need to be Plugged In?
Yes, custom neon signs are powered by your AC electrical outlet, meaning you’ll need to be within reach of a traditional wall plug.
After leaving the factory, a custom neon sign is equipped with a plug and can be plugged directly into the socket. It is straightforward to use.
18. Do Custom Neon Signs Get Hot?
No. LED neon signs are much cooler than glass neon signs. Whereas a glass neon sign can reach temperatures of up to 150ºF, LED neon’s cool-to-the-touch technology means that even when it’s on all day, the temperature only reaches 87ºF.
19. Can You Leave Neon Lights on Overnight?
Yes, LED neon lights are safe to run continuously for an extended time.
Since they don’t give off heat in the same way that a fluorescent light bulb would, LED neon lights won’t cause a fire hazard or burn out quickly. But, we advise customers to turn off the switch when not in use, any product has a life span, the life span of LEDs is around 50,000 hours
20. What is a Custom Neon Sign Made From?
The custom neon sign is made with a durable silicone jacket that encapsulates a series of energy-efficient LEDs. It creates a neon sign that has bright and vibrant colors. Normally the neon signs consist of the following 7 parts.
- Acrylic board
- Mounting Holes
- Virgin Neon Flex
- 1.5 Transparent Exit Wire
- 12V DC Output Power Supply
- LED Dimmer
21. What if I Received a Broken/Defective Neon Sign?
If the sign is damaged during shipping, we will replace the sign and deliver it to the customer
22. How Does a Custom Neon Sign Pack for Shipping?
23. What Are The Benefits of Custom Neon Signs?
Custom neon signs installed for businesses, events, or homes, offer the following benefits:
- High Visibility
- Highly Customizable
- Nighttime Functionality
- Energy Efficient
- Long Life Spans
- Consumer Conditioning
- Safe to Use
- Eco Friendly
- Easy to Set Up
24. Why Are Neon Signs So Popular?
The reasons for the growing acceptance and popularity of neon signs are as follows.
- Neon signs are very customizable in terms of typefaces, patterns, colors, and mounting ways.
- Neon signs are used in various applications, including business, event planning, and brand promotion. They are also increasingly popular among home decorators and festival organizers.
- As neon signage gains popularity, its customization cost has dropped dramatically and is becoming available to a broader range of consumers.
- Neon has been used as an effective advertising medium virtually anywhere that on-premise advertising is important – or could benefit from eye-catching advertising or displays.
25. What Are The Uses / Applications of Bespoke Neon Signs?
26. What Are The Differences Between Neon and LED?
1) Price -LED neon signage is often 10% cheaper than comparable neon signs.
2) Space Usage – Even though led signs are just 1/3 to 1/5 the thickness of neon signs, Because neon is bulkier than LED lights, neon signs tend to be broader and higher than LED signage. Most business owners don’t mind having signs in their windows or walls. The main distinction is depth. A neon sign is 3-5 inches deep because the glass tubing must reach away from the backing.
3) Installation – LED signs are slimmer and lighter than neon signage. LED vs Neon is easier to ship and install.
4) Brightness – LED flex neon is brighter than regular glass neon at 210 Lm/m. A glass neon sign with a lumen density of 197 Lm/m emits a warmer light.
5) Affordability – LED neon signs are significantly less expensive than glass neon signs and much easier to replace light tubes, while glass neon signs are higher in initial cost and more costly to fix and maintain.
6) Durability – LED Neon Flex is flexible and consists of high-quality, flame-retardant silicone jackets. Glass neon signs are composed of delicate, breakable glass that easily shatters.
7) Energy Efficiency – LED neon sign has low power consumption and a 24V/120V input voltage resulting in cheaper electricity expenses and more excellent safety. Glass neon sign has a 3KV-18KV input voltage resulting in increased energy consumption and increased safety risks.
8) Safety / Suitability – Due to the reduced voltage, LED signs do not become hot, and there is no glass to shatter. It is not recommended for families with children due to the dangers of breakage, mercury, and neon gas.
9) Lifespan – A LED neon sign has a life expectancy of around 50,000 hours. At the same time, the glass neon sign has approximately 10,000 hours of use.
10) Energy Savings – Here, an LED sign is the obvious choice, as it may save up to ten times the energy of a neon sign composed of glass neon tubes.
27. Can You Make Your Neon Sign For An Event?
Yes. LITASIGN’s neon signs are manufactured to order, and we can create a neon sign for any occasion. For instance, we may design one for you if you want to use the neon sign at a birthday party, wedding, or other events. We offer a range of colors that can be lowered or increased in brightness. Additionally, we provide customized Neon Signs, which allow you to choose the shape and style.
28. What Factors Should You Consider Before Purchasing Custom Neon Signs?
Purchasing custom neon signs requires careful research and evaluation of the following factors.
It would be best to buy custom neon signs made of suitable materials.
The lighting will not be good when you use it if you only care about the price.
Custom neon signs made by LITASIGN are made of high-quality materials so that you can use them for a long time, and they won’t break.
2) Warranty Time
When manufacturers are sure that their products work well, they give their customers an extended warranty.
The more time the warranty lasts, the better.
Because when you buy custom neon signs, make sure to check the warranty time.
Light decay is a natural occurrence; no LED means no light decay; however, poor-quality LEDs will quickly decay.
Internal LED industry standards:
- 1000 hours light decay equals 0.
- 3000 hours light decay equals 1%.
- 10000 hours light decay equals 3%.
- 50,000 hours light decay equals no more than 30%.
4) Purpose of Using
Custom neon signs can be used for the following applications.
- They can be used to demonstrate business operations (Open or Closed).
- Neon signs are used to display your business’s brand name.
- It is used to display your business’s products and services.
- They serve as a vehicle for promoting your new products and services.
- To keep you informed of upcoming events.
The demand for custom neon signs is high, so project planners and retailers should purchase neon signs according to their needs.
You must also consider the size. Advertising firms and project planners struggle to fulfill their objectives with small-sized neon signs because they can’t be seen from afar.
Larger neon signs can’t be installed in pubs or restaurants. So, first, measure the mounting area and then purchase custom neon signs.
6) Your Budget
Once you’ve decided to invest in neon lighting, you’ll want to have a general sense of how much it will cost. Different neon signs have varying prices because they are created in various shapes. Ascertain that the design you chose is within your budget.
A neon sign’s design is vital. Your idea in mind will impact the design you choose.
For example, bedroom neon signs and wedding neon signs may have different designs. Your design should also fit your theme perfectly.
At LITASIGN, we work with numerous techniques to help do remarkable projects. Each type of neon sign has a unique appearance, so take your time getting used to it.
29. Where To Purchase Custom Neon Signs / Where Can You Find Custom-made Neon Signs Maker In China?
You can buy custom neon signs for your business or home use at a cheaper rate from the industrial zone of China. Shenzhen is China’s most recognized industrial zone for manufacturing custom neon signs. You will get all types of custom neon signs from this industrial area of China.
LITASIGN is a neon sign specialist who provides custom LED neon signs and has established a good reputation by providing high-quality neon signs and excellent customer service in the lighting industry for 6 years. LITASIGN uses pure silicone for making neon signs jackets, which skilled artisans make. Due to their colorful lights, they have many customers from various countries. LITASIGN is famous for suggesting an environmentally friendly solution.
So, if you want to buy optimal lighting at reasonable costs, you can choose this neon brand with confidence.
30. How Do You Choose The Reliable Custom Neon Signs Suppliers For Your Project /Event?
Custom neon signs are prevalent in the modern world, but finding a reliable manufacturer or supplier of these items can be very difficult.
Therefore, before selecting a provider for your custom-made neon signs, you need to ensure their quality and reliability.
- Experience in Neon Sign Industry
- Experience in International Transactions
- Flexibility in Order
- Materials they utilize for excellent quality
- Warranty Period Offered
- Provides Post-Sale Support
- Weatherproof and Durable Neon Signs
- Competitive Price of Neon Name Signs
- Short Production Time and Shipping Time
- Full Process Production Control
- Strong R&D Team
- Advanced Manufacturing Process
31. Are Custom Neon Signs Handmade?
A custom neon sign is 100% handmade. It requires great precision, eye-hand coordination, and experience to make it perfect. Thus, the craftsmanship of our workers frequently determines whether the product is excellent or not, making it critical to have a steady, well-crafted manufacturing staff.
32. Is Neon Brighter Than LED?
LED signs are far brighter than neon signs and can be seen from afar and across traffic. The custom neon designs, shapes, and colors of LED signs can be seen crystal clear, unlike neon signs which look blurry and muddied.
33. Are Custom Neon Signs Radioactive?
Custom neon signs are made from LEDs, which don’t create harmful rays or radiation. Custom LED neon signs are safe for your home, office, and kids. They will not cause any harm, and no special precautions are needed. The transformers with our neon signs are CE/RoHS/UL/FCC certified and safe.
34. Are Custom Neon Lights Eco Friendly?
Yes, they are.
LED neon lights require up to 90% less power than glass neon, and their lifespan is almost twice as long. Another benefit of LED neon lights is the reduced risk of fire or injury since it runs on low-voltage DC power. LITASIGN’s custom neon sign is made of 100% virgin silicone materials and RoHs Certified
35. Are Custom Neon Signs Waterproof?
Yes only to our outdoor neon signs, LITASIGN’s outdoor neon signs have a protective waterproof coating to prevent water from seeping through the interior components. During manufacture, all male and female connectors are treated with our proprietary waterproof layer, and an IP67 connector is used to ensure that water does not enter the neon flex.
In addition, pre-drilled holes left in the acrylic backboard on each neon sign at the lowest points of contact between the neon flex and the backboard, allowing rainwater to drain rather than pool around the low end.
36. What Factors/ Functions Can You Customize In Custom Neon Signs?
Custom neon signs factors that are fully customizable:
- Size – The neon flex is available in three sizes: 8x16mm, 5x12mm, and 12*19mm. You can specify the size of your design, and we will produce it to your specifications.
- Shape – LED neon flex comes in strips. They have various bending diameters and can be shaped to your specifications.
- Design – Choose from a classic design or personalize it by adjusting the font, color, size, and dual-layer styling.
- Colors – Bedroom neon signs come in 22 distinct colors. A wide choice of colors is available for custom neon signs: yellow gold, pink, orange, purple, green, warm white, neutral white, and white.
- Control Mode – Create different modes of flashing effects according to your needs with the Neon Sign. You can choose Remote control, Bluetooth control, or WIFI control.
37. Can You Control Custom Neon Sign With A Remote Controller?
The luminosity of the custom neon signs can be perfectly adjusted with a remote controller. You can also control the color and brightness of the custom neon signs with that remote controller.
38. How To Install Custom Neon Signs?
Easily install your LED neon sign with the installation guide provided below:
Step 1: Lay your neon sign flat against the desired wall or space.
Step 2: Using a marker pen, mark the pre-drilled holes in the wall where the screws will go – this will help when it’s time to pull out the drill.
Step 3: Replacing the sign in the box or on a safe surface to avoid damaging the acrylic backing – Using a drill fitted with a smaller twist drill bit than the diameter of the screws, drill pilot holes precisely in the locations marked on the wall in step 2 with your marker.
Step 4: Replacing the sign on the wall and securing it in place requires matching the drilled holes to the holes in the acrylic backing. Drill the screw through the acrylic hole and into the pilot hole with your drill.
Step 5: Repeat step 4 until all screws are securely tightened.
39. How Do Neon Signs Work?
Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are virtually mini lightbulbs that can’t get hot or burn out. Individually, they emit only a little light point but can produce a big illuminated area when grouped in a sign. These strings of LED are attached to a silicone/PVC.
You may customize your LED neon light strips to many different colors. There is a large choice of colors to meet your demands. You can combine several colors into a single strip which means you can get creative with your sign. A LED neon sign is applicable indoors or outdoors. You may also dim the neon sign or make it flicker to make it more artistic.
40. What Are The Dimensions of The LED Neon Signs?
You may provide us with the image of the sign or the text and fonts that you like to customize, and LITASIGN will advise you on the minimum dimension required.
- If the letter is “single line,”. Import the image or letters into a program such as CorelDraw and set the height of the smallest letter/part to 6cm.
Then, using the same scale enlargement, adjust the size to your specifications.
- If the letter is composed of “double lines,”. Import the image or letters into a program such as CorelDraw and set the smallest letter/height part’s to 12cm.
Then, using the same scale enlargement, adjust the size to your specifications.
41. How Can I Place Orders? Do I Send an Email with The Photo of The Sign to You?
Kindly provide us with a photo of the sign and the overall neon sign size (width and height) that you wish to create.
Please send it to email@example.com
Then we will confirm the following information with you:
1) Determine the backboard’s style: fixed by base, fixed by rope, fixed by nail, cut to shape, cut to the board, cut to the letter
2) Whether or whether it is waterproof
3) Is there any purpose? adjustable brightness or magical colors
4) Any request for the length of a plug cable will be based on the client’s application.
5) We shall use the transparent acrylic board as the default foundation plate without other instructions.
6) Suspended or wall-mounted installation?
7) What is the led driver’s plug version? U.K., EU, U.S., Japan, or Australia?
42. How to Know The LED Neon Sign is Cut to Shape, Cut to Board, or Cut to Letter?
What do these terms mean?
- Cut to shape – The acrylic backboard is cut to the exact shape of each character or pattern. It’s more informal and has a more distinctive design.
- Cut to board — Also known as cut to a square, this process involves cutting the acrylic backboard into a square shape, subject to the maximum size of fonts and designs.
- Cut to shape of each letter or pattern — The acrylic backboard is cut to the shape of each letter or pattern.