What Colour Should You Choose for Your Neon Sign?
Are you looking for neon sign colours? When choosing the right colour for your sign, there are several factors to consider. Carefully considering these factors will help to make sure that the sign is going to be effective and well received. Choosing a colour for your sign is usually fairly easy, provided you know what colours have been proven to work well on signs of various types.
Bold Colours: Red, Orange, Green and Yellow
There are a few hues that work particularly well for neon signs: red, orange, green, and yellow. These hues stand out and capture the attention. Also, they are simple to read from a distance.
People will stop and take notice when you employ a strong red, and you can use an orange or yellow color to draw attention if you’re attempting to sell something. Green is a wonderful option if you want to foster a sense of neighborhood.
Cool Colours: Blue and Purple
Blue and purple are popular choices for neon signs. The intense brightness of neon lights, which is why they’re so widely used in advertising and signage, makes these colours especially eye-catching. They also work well as accents on white or black backgrounds, which makes them great for adding pops of colour to your signage!
Neon signs with blue or purple backgrounds are often used to convey a sense of confidence or authority—think about all those signs outside businesses with blue lettering! They’re also great for drawing attention to specific products or services that are being offered by the business
3 Tips for Choosing Neon Sign Colors for A Home
Your home may benefit greatly from having neon signs. They can assist you in expressing yourself, making a point, and even dazzling up your home. Here are the things to consider when choosing the right color for a home.
- Make sure the color blends in with the surroundings where it will be placed. Avoid using bright colors in a room that is already gloomy since they will make the area appear smaller than it is. Choose a neon sign that is darker in hue if your room is colorful so that it will stand out without taking over the room.
- Consider how much light there is outside or inside your home when deciding what color to use on your sign. It’s important not to choose colors that are too dark because they won’t show up as well against bright backgrounds like sunlight or streetlights. If there isn’t much light near where your sign will be placed (like in an indoor setting), then choose dark colors so that people can still see your message even when there isn’t much light around them (such as at night).
- Consider the atmosphere you want to create. For instance, if you want something playful and whimsical, neon signage in vibrant hues like pink or purple might be ideal. Choose subdued colors like gray or black if you’re striving for a more formal or sophisticated look. As an alternative to employing neon lights that are only black or white, you might consider using neon lights that are multiple shades of the same color.
3 Tips in Choosing the Best Colour for Your Business Neon Sign
If you’re in the market for a business neon sign, it’s important to consider the colors you use. The best colors for your neon sign will depend on the kind of business you run, but here are three tips that will help you choose the ones that work best:
1. Choose Colors that Are Relevant to Your Industry
Choose colors that are relevant to your industry. If your business is in the food industry, then you should pick colors that represent food—like orange and yellow. And if you own an automotive repair shop, you should choose colors that represent cars—like black and blue. These colors will resonate with customers and help them connect to what your business does.
2. Consider the Environment Where You’ll Use It
Another thing to consider is where you’ll use your sign and what kind of environment it will be in. If it’s going to be outdoors where there’s a lot of sun exposure, you’ll probably want something bright and bold so it can be seen from afar; however, if it’s going to be indoors or somewhere with low lighting, then a more muted color may work better for creating contrast between the text or image on your sign and whatever else is around it.
3. Consider Your Brand’s Personality
The personality of your brand and any colors that might be linked with it should then be taken into account. Examining some of the existing photos or videos that have been posted on social media platforms where your brand has been featured is a useful method for doing this.
As you can see, neon signs are more than just a showy way to grab attention; they have functional aspects as well. That being said, we’ve probably only scratched the surface of their ability to draw people into your business and keep them there. They’re colorful, they’re attention-grabbing, and they’re just plain fun! So if you’ve been thinking about getting a neon sign for your business but aren’t sure where to start, we hope this article has helped clear things up.